The Q’s Response to COVID-19
The Q StudioLab is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our families and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring the outbreak closely and staying up to date with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS), and the New York City Department of Health (NYCDOH) updates and protocols. The Q StudioLab is committed to serving families as long as it is safe to do so. We will continue to update our policies and safety guidelines as new research emerges.
In addition to following the guidelines for in person education set forth by the state, we have instituted specific policies for our programs to help keep our students as safe as possible. These include:
- Masks are no longer required for all students and staff entering the Q StudioLab.
- All families are required to follow and sign our most up to date COVID-19 Policy Agreement.
- Paperless / contactless sign in and tuition pay has been implemented in all of our programs.
- Parent communication app implemented for contacting your child’s teachers or admin staff directly at any time throughout the day.
- The Preschool Program for 2 year olds has moved to our sister location at 46th Street. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Elementary / Upper School Programs are in contained classrooms with teachers assigned to each grade to help minimize contact with other students and staff in the building.
- We offer afternoon enrichment classes for families with reduced class sizes and offering the classes outdoors when possible.